Bell Geospace at SEG 2020
At the SEG 2020, Bell Geospace will be sharing technical presentations, news announcements and more. Please visit the team at SEG 2020, or check out the virtual booth talk schedule. You can join our daily webinars even if you are not attending the event.
Bell Geospace offers high quality airborne Full Tensor Gravity Gradiometry (FTG) data.
At SEG we will be showcasing our abilities to help operators
- Ascertain answers from vintage / sparse seismic data
- Deal with shallow hazards / shallow velocity modeling
- Explore in frontier areas
- Tackle challenging terrain or remote/urban setting
Our virtual booth talk schedule is open to anybody around the world, you do not need to have a ticket to join our daily webinars. Interested parties can see the details and how to register by visiting our SEG booth page.
We are also fortunate to have had two technical presentations accepted. Details of which can be found by clicking on the titles below.
- "Source Body Migration as a Method of Depth Separation for Gravity Gradient Data"
- ''Identification and assessment of depressions within the Ochoan evaporites through the integrated interpretation of 3D seismic and Full Tensor Gravity Gradiometry in the Delaware Basin of Texas''