We have offices in Houston, Edinburgh and Kuala Lumpur, and we survey in many countries around the world. Below are the positions for which we are actively seeking candidates. If you feel you are the right person for a position, please submit your CV to email@example.com, stating clearly the position for which you would like to apply in the subject header.
Now Hiring for Airborne Logistics Coordinator, Houston, Full Time.
Bell Geospace has an immediate opening for an Airborne Logistics Coordinator in its Houston, Texas office. Bell Geospace provides high-resolution Gravity Gradiometry surveys to our clients in the natural resource industries. These surveys are acquired around the world from our fleet of 3 turbo modified DC-3 aircraft.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Support the planning and logistics of aircraft positioning flights including all permitting, fuel purchasing, FBO coordination, crew logistics (part of a team).
- Travel planning and scheduling for crews as well as immigration planning and documentation.
- Coordination of upcoming aircraft maintenance with Aircraft Maintenance Dept – sourcing of parts for upcoming maintenance, spares and failures.
- On line tracking of parts movements and requirements using company’s dedicated tracking software.
- Shipping of mission & support equipment.
- Support of Project Setup.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
Experience with international aircraft planning including working with civil aviation authorities, working with military authorities, route planning, permitting and all other aspects of international flight.
Knowledge of international shipping including preparation of commercial invoices, waybills, Carnets, etc.
Knowledge of harmonized codes, CCL and ITAR shipments would be considered a plus.
Willingness to travel internationally to meet with permitting authorities and assist as needed with survey setups. Up to 25% Travel.
Strong computes skills with MS Office (Word, Excel) experience as a minimum. Familiarity with databases considered a plus.
Minimum requirements include:
BS Degree in a related field
7 years of industry or military experience
Legal to work in the US
Compensation & Benefits:
- $72,000 per year
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company paid $50,000 Life Insurance
- 10 days annual Paid Time Off effective from hire date – accrued quarterly
- Employee contributions effective immediately
- Employer match (up to 4%) effective after 1 year of service
Various positions become available as Bell Geospace expands or has new requirements, so if our company and technology interests you, please come back to this page regularly.